This list lets you start with today's releases and then go "back in time" to see previous movie and tv show releases on Netflix Mexico.
Despite working as an elf, Kate doesn’t believe in the magic of Christmas. Everything changes when she meets Tom, who brings faith back into her life.
- Romantic Comedies, Dramas, Comedies, Romantic Movies, Music & Musicals, British
- Director(s): Paul Feig
- Actors: Emilia Clarke, Henry Golding, Emma Thompson, Michelle Yeoh, Boris Isakovic
In this romantic docuseries, people on the autism spectrum look for love and navigate the changing world of dating and relationships.
- Reality TV, Wedding & Romance Reality TV, US TV Shows, Docuseries
Here are a few movies and shows you can't watch in Mexico without a VPN.
We've got step-by-step instructions for how to unlock Netflix around the world.
A lighthouse keeper in 1890s New England begins to suspect that his veteran partner is dangerously unhinged – but he's hiding some secrets of his own.
- Dramas, Independent Movies, Thriller Movies, Period Pieces
- Director(s): Robert Eggers
- Actors: Robert Pattinson, Willem Dafoe, Valeriia Karamän, Logan Hawkes, Kyla Nicolle, Shaun Clarke
Hell-bent on exacting revenge and proving he was framed for his sister's murder, Álex sets out to unearth much more than the crime's real culprit.
It's Christmas Eve, and Komi has nothing planned. But then Najimi informs her that they're going to have a Christmas party — at Komi's house.
This documentary follows the trans-Atlantic slave trade route from West Africa to the US, Brazil and the Caribbean in an exploration of Yoruba culture.
- African Movies, Documentary Films, Nollywood, Social & Cultural Docs
- Director(s): Toyin Ibrahim Adekeye
Katt Williams riffs on truth, lies, chicken wing shortages and the war on drugs in this electrifying stand-up special filmed in Las Vegas.
- Comedies, Stand-Up Comedy
- Director(s): Katt Williams
- Actors: Katt Williams
As Jimmy puts the finishing touches on the Sandpiper plan, Kim lands a dream meeting, and Lalo tracks down someone with ties to Gus.